Compliance & Ethics
Enable consistent compliance and control management across the enterprise by eliminating any deviations and errors as well as redundant activities. Automate information flows, assessments and testing, and remediation assignments, thus reducing overall compliance costs. Streamline control management, enabling process owners to take direct responsibility for managing controls while allowing auditors to focus on key compliance risks and project oversight. Provide compliance dashboards and risk heat maps which offer enterprise-wide visibility into compliance management systems, and highlight issues that need to be addressed. Integrate document management with change control capabilities which keep compliance documentation and business processes in sync.
- ISO standards
- OMB A-123
- Basel II
- Data Retention
- Control Standards
- Code of Conduct
- Streamline business ethics programs
- Ensure adoption of ethical practices
- Monitor business ethics compliance
- Improve accountability and communication
- Continually audit their internal controls and communication processes to identify risks, validate compliance with corporate business ethics policies, and identify and remedy gaps and deficiencies in a timely manner.