Implementing a tailored GRC Program would enable organizations to increases shareholder value (good corporate governance translates to better brand reputation, resulting in stock price premiums), improves control and visibility (compliance dashboards and data analytics provide control over and visibility into compliance related business operations and lower risk exposure) reduces compliance costs(integrated corporate governance, risk management, and compliance processes lead to significantly lower compliance and governance costs) and improves business performance (Progressive governance practices and robust risk management lead to better operational performance).
Our GRC product portfolio can bring solutions to following domains under Corporate Governance:
Corporate Social Responsibility
- Allow companies to define and manage CSR initiatives and use them as a strategic tool in achieving compliance and sustainability. The solution has the ability to align with operations, internal policies, and standards.
- Empower managers with the tools to measure the efficacy of their organization’s programs by centrally storing and managing data related to internal and external audits, certifications, training, and corrective action plans. It also helps identify risk issues, prioritize corrective measures, capture and track operations across a number of functional areas, and improve the productivity of employees involved in CSR programs.
- Incorporate powerful functionalities that allow organizations to manage and report their Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to assure stakeholders that their CSR initiatives meet their goals.
- Provide a central, secure repository for efficient storage of and access to control documents, policies, and procedures
- Accelerate review and approval cycles with documents automatically moving from one stage to the next Improves communication and teamwork across departments and functional areas
- Provide enterprise-wide visibility into the document status with measurable performance metric
- Lower the cost of compliance with regulations (e.g. FDA 21 CFR Part 11) through electronic documents and signatures, revision control, and audit trails
- Centralize your corporate policy content
- Map policies to objectives and authoritative sources
- Centralize control procedures
- Communicate policies enterprisewide
- Promote policy awareness through targeted training campaigns
- Manage policy exceptions
- Support enterprise compliance initiative
- Streamline the entire fraud management life-cycle by integrating the complete spectrum of compliance requirements
- Provide increased transparency into fraud management processes across the enterprise
- Deliver greater efficiency, transparency, and agility in a company’s fraud case management program
Project and Program Management
- Gain control and insight into a variety of factors and costs that influence project quality and delivery.
- Access a real-time view of stakeholders and resources, timelines, project activities and artifacts produced as part of project delivery.
- Document project milestones and track their completion.
- Identify and manage issues that may impact project success, and quickly react to changes in project scope or resource availability.
- Deliver real-time reports on project status to key stakeholders to build their confidence that the project will be completed on time and within budget.
Merger and Acquisitions
- Analyze target companies and objectively evaluate their investment merits.
- Document all tasks associated with due diligence projects.
- Track investments in targeted companies, evaluating rates of return and overall performance.
- Consolidate and manage contact information for individuals involved in mergers and acquisitions projects.
Customer Relationship Management
- Manage and share sales and business information among your organization’s Sales, Marketing and Executive Management teams.
- Assign target accounts to sales representatives according to your criteria that classify accounts as sales targets.
- Monitor your sales process from the initial lead to the final contract.
- Create detailed forecast reports that provide insight into your sales pipeline.
- Analyze line item profitability to drive your pricing and packaging initiatives.
- Consolidate and manage contracts and related approval processes.
- Manage Vendor Profiles and 4th Parties
- Maintain Certificates of Insurance with Contacts and Facilities information